The most common problem in a person’s life is the unwanted hair over their body. So, if you are also tired of the regular waxing appointments every alternate week, then this is the right place where you have come on.
Laser hair removal in India has come up as a relief for those who are fed up with the temporary techniques for hair removal.
The first question that would arise in one’s mind is what is the laser hair removal cost in India? Don’t worry! We here will provide you with the average cost of laser hair removal according to the area that is to be treated.
Laser hair removal is a simple process which destroys the hair follicle present on the skin by focusing a laser on the area that needs to be treated. The beam of laser is focused and the hair gets destroyed easily without any noticeable pain.
The brief description of the cost is given below:
- Face: Nowadays, both men and women prefer removing their unwanted facial hair. The parts that are majorly covered under facial laser hair removal are:
- Upper Lips: Mostly women prefer to remove unwanted hair from the upper lips area as we all know threading is a painful process. Although, the area under the treatment is small, so it may take just a few minutes to complete it. Undoubtedly, the treatment may get completed only after 4-5 sessions approximately. The cost may vary between 2000 – 2500 INR per session.
- Chin: Every woman, hates having facial hair, especially on the chin, but with the emergence of laser hair removal we can get over this problem in a really short span of time. This is the most popular area that is treated as mostly all women have to go through this problem at some point. Don’t worry about the cost, it ranges between 2500 – 2700 INR per session.
- Eyebrows: Be it men or women, they all want to look perfect and party ready every time. Thus, having perfectly shaped eyebrows is a must in that case.
To avoid rushing to the parlour every alternate week, people have started preferring laser technique as it is really cost effective. The price ranges from 1500 – 2500 INR per session.
- Body: If you are looking for laser treatments for your whole body then that may be more time consuming as well as would require more sessions and money. Not only women, but men also go for different laser treatments.
Men mostly get treatment for: chest, back, legs, arms, pubic area, etc. On the other hand, bikini area, breast, legs, arms, underarms, etc. are the areas which are preferred by women. The cost involved may vary from area to area.
There are several areas that are covered under body laser hair removal which are discussed below:
- Arms: If you are facing problems like heavy growth of hair on arms and find it annoying going to the parlours for waxing, etc. then laser hair removal is a simple process in which you can get rid of hair on your arms in few sessions. The cost involved is 8000 – 12000 INR per session.
- Underarms: Hair free underarm is still a dream for many girls. As we all know that not only women but men also go for laser hair removal in underarms. So, to get a smooth and hair free underarm, many people are opting this treatment. The process can be opted by anybody as the cost ranges from 2300 – 4000 INR per session.
- Chest: Since everybody wants to look good these days, mainly men who love flaunting their body, a hairy chest makes them feel disappointed and less attractive. Waxing is a painful and temporary process.
Laser hair removal of chest area is a process that gives permanent solution for this pain. It need not to be repeated every week once the whole process is done completely. The cost for chest laser hair removal is a bit high which may vary between 5500 – 7500 INR per session.
- Back: Most of the men hate having hair on the back. Thus, there is an easy way out in which they can get away from this problem in few simple steps.
Laser is the safest method in which this problem can be solved. It requires 5-8 sessions to get hair free completely. The cost may range between 8000 – 10000 INR per session.
- Bikini Area: The demand for getting a bikini or pubic area laser is growing widely. It almost takes five to six sessions to get the desired results. The price may be between 4000 – 6500 INR per session.
- Legs: People are opting for laser hair removal of legs as removing hair through waxing is painful.
The technique has emerged as a boon to the people. It takes six to eight sessions approximately to get done with it completely. The cost will range between 7500 – 15000 INR per session.
- Full Body: People also go for full body laser hair removal. It covers almost all areas of the body like- arms, face, back, chest, etc. It takes 7-8 sessions or may be more all depending upon the hair and skin type. The cost may range between 30000 – 45000 INR per session.